Sizeable Indoor Spaces
Summit Club powered by 2lemetry
The Summit Club is a 100 seat bar located on the suite level. This new space has a rustic Colorado finish that helps create the perfect environment for meetings, cocktail receptions, and a variety of other events.
- Magnificent bar located in the center of the space, allowing an effortless flow during cocktail receptions.
- A seated balcony overlooking the stadium pitch is a great place to get a breath of fresh air.
- Embedded sound system, with 13 TV’s, and A/V package, works great for large meetings.
Eighteen76 is a casual and relaxed 140 seat restaurant setting that is ideal for summer picnics, laid-back receptions and fundraising activities.
- Four (4) expansive opening garage doors, two (2) that open up to the street, and two (2) that open up into the stadium, ideal for summer time fun.
- 7 flat screen TV’s, all linked by a VGA cable that allows for simultaneous presentations, with an embedded sound system.
- Exterior patio street side or use of the South Concourse stadium side to expand capacity.
Grand Mesa Press Lounge
Looking for more space? The Press Lounge is great for hosting larger banquets and presentations.
- The only indoor area that has a capacity for up to 200 patrons.
- An open space that gives you control of the event layout.
- A balcony that provides wonderful views of stadium.