REPORTS TO:MANAGER, 24 HOUR SECURITY
CANDIDATE POOL:INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
RESUME DEADLINE:UNTIL FILLED
SUBMIT RESUME TO: email@example.com,
Responsible for facility security, traffic control, parking lot security, and fire, safety and emergency procedures.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
·Patrols all KSE venues and their respective grounds; reports all safety and/ or security concerns to appropriate personnel.
·Performs emergency response to fire alarms, evacuations, and other situations; trains, and maintains proficiency regarding emergency response.
·Establish and maintain effective working relationships with police, fire, EMS, and other security personnel and/or safety organizations.
·Participates in internal and external training programs for regular and part-time employees.
·Performs functions as directed to establish a safe and efficient environment for hosting facility events.
·Investigates, reports, and provides follow-up on incidents including, but not limited to, building damage, criminal activity and policy/procedure violations.
·Handles complaints, disturbances or related problems with the public, staff or promoters.
·Provides logistical support of vehicles and freight for multiple vendors and events.
·Provides customer service to guests and employees of the facility.
·Provides initial investigation and documentation regarding incidents including building damage or injury to patrons or employees.
·Other duties as assigned
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
·High school diploma or GED.
·One to two years security operations, preferably in a large arena or sports facility.
·Ability to establish and maintain efficient working relationships with lessees, employees, patrons, and support organizations.
·Ability to exercise proper action and attitude in handling incidents and demands of the entertainment environment.
·Ability to communicate, both orally and in writing.
·Knowledge of general security functions and arena facility operations highly preferred.
·Knowledge of CCTV and Access control systems.
·Ability to read, understand and interpret written and verbal instructions and reports.
·Ability to work a varied schedule to include any shift (day, swing or grave), holidays, weekends and evenings/nights as needed at all KSE operated venues.
NOTICE OF OPENING
KROENKE SPORTS ENTERPRISES
POSITION: COLORADO RAPIDS STREET TEAM (ON CALL)
REPORTS TO: GAME PRESENTATION MANAGER
CANDIDATE POOL: INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
RESUME DEADLINE: UNTIL FILLED
SUBMIT RESUME TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Colorado Rapids Street Team member is part of a unique fleet of charismatic, knowledgeable, entrepreneurial, and dynamic individuals. These members are excited to share their passion for the Colorado Rapids with current and future Rapids fans. The most important part of the Street Team’s job is to promote the Colorado Rapids and offer a memorable fan experience. Essentially, Street Team is the face of the Colorado Rapids.
MINIMUM POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Represents the Colorado Rapids, Dick’s Sporting Goods Park, and their respective partners and sponsors as the brand ambassadors at events in the community year-round.
· Responsible for club’s lead capture efforts including collection, distribution, and database maintenance.
· Must be an expert at engaging consumers by developing a rapport in a short time through natural dialogue.
· Market the Colorado Rapids coordinating partners to potential customers during each event throughout Denver and surrounding communities.
· Creating and updating database for all leads collected during events.
· The Street Team will be responsible for many game day servicing duties including; greeting clients as they enter Dicks Sporting Goods Park, assisting sponsorship department with various elements of activation, and assisting the marketing department in pre-game and halftime activities
· Execute grassroots marketing promotions throughout the Denver area such as youth soccer tournaments, community events, festivals, parades, concerts, away game viewing parties, etc.
· Sets-up, takes-down and transports the various elements of the Colorado Rapids Soccer Tour (truck, inflatables, prize wheel, tables, speakers, etc) at area events.
· Performs occasional mascot duties at Rapids home games and other Street Team events.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
· Excellent communication skills
· Charismatic and outgoing personality
· Required team oriented individuals who work well under pressure, have a positive attitude, are self-starters, and carry themselves with a high level of pride and professionalism.
· Passion for soccer and the Colorado Rapids
· Must have access to internet
· Available for 2-4 events a week
· Must be available to attend and actively participate in 1-2 team meetings per month
· Must be able to work under diverse weather conditions
· Must be able to stand and remain mobile for extended periods
· Must be able to perform activities with confidence and manage crowds
· Fundamental knowledge of the Colorado Rapids, Major League Soccer, global soccer, and the local Colorado community preferred.
· Experience with event production/promotions/game presentation is a plus
· Local market knowledge is a plus
· Flexible schedule – must be able to work unusual hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
· Must be 21 years of age or older.
· Bilingual candidates are strongly encouraged to apply
We are currently accepting applications at the Pepsi Center between the hours of 9:00 am - 5:00 am Monday–Friday. Please fill out the application with your work experience and a phone number you may be reached at. Job interviews are by appointment only. The job Line number is 720.931.2028 for updated information only.
Now Hiring for:
*ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer and AA
We appreciate your interest in joining Argus Event Staffing. Argus knows that our most valuable asset is our employees. We put every effort into ensuring that the best-and-brightest of today’s workforce are recruited, hired, and trained to add to our successful team of event staffing professionals. Before taking the time to complete the application and interview process, we want to tell you what it is like to work for The Argus Companies so you can decide if becoming an Argus Team Member is the right job for you.
As an Argus Team Member, you are tasked with creating the BEST “First Impression Customer Service™” at our venues and events, and all Argus Team Members know they are representing the core expectations of an exceptional employee. Your required duties may vary venue to venue, however we strive to provide consistency within our training and standards so there is never a question of the duty you are expected to perform. While some positions may not be glamorous or offer you a view of the event, each and every position is vital to the safety and security of the venues we work. We strive to provide the absolute best first impression management and customer service to our clients and guests.
Working for Argus Event Staffing is a career like no other- you will gain valuable work experience, work varied events, make new friends along the way and be a part of an amazing team!
THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE AVAILABLE:
Ticket Checkers…Ticket Checkers will be responsible for greeting guests, monitoring the ticket taking process, directing and answering overall facility questions.
Ushers…Ushers will be responsible for politely greeting guests, checking tickets, ushering guests to their correct seats and answering overall facility questions.
Event Security…Event Security will be responsible for greeting media, players and guests in a polite, cheerful manner, checking credentials, securing Locker / Dressing rooms, securing the stage / floor, security screening, providing proper directions and answering overall facility questions.
Please contact the Main Office at 303.799.1140 or visit www.argus-companies.com for further information.
RPM Parking Companies is the premier parking Services Company at Pepsi Center and Dicks Sporting Goods Park. Our motto at RPM is “first impressions last” from the first interaction with the guests to the last interaction we insure the best possible customer service we can offer. Here at RPM we are looking for upbeat, outgoing and motivated people to join our team.
Positions currently available:
As a Cashier you will be interacting with guest as they arrive to offer our parking services and provide information the guest may need with a smile, giving our guests the best first impression while at our facilities.
As a Traffic Director you will assist the guest entering our facilities in finding open parking spaces as efficiently and safely as possible. Also, you will assist the guest in finding their way out safely at the end of the event and to help with any needs our guest have to give the best last impression possible.
Requirements for working at RPM Parking companies.
Your state issued ID or birth Certificate and Your federal issued social security card.
We are required to do a background check on all applicants for future employment so please be prepared when you come in.
Other requirements will be given when you are selected to join our team.
Please contact our staffing manager Jenifer Runk at 303.405.8546 or via email at email@example.com to set up an appointment or for any further questions you may have.
Thank you and we are looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Dick's Sporting Goods Park
6000 Victory Way
Commerce City, CO 80022