Comprised of the 18,000-seat home stadium of the Colorado Rapids and its surrounding 24-field soccer complex, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park also has a plethora of intimate event spaces for your next activity. Bring your next corporate picnic, business meeting, team-building activity, or sales trainings to the Park and take in the views while you take your business to the next level. On a more personal note, reserve our event spaces for your birthday party, wedding, holiday event, or celebration of any kind for an unforgettable experience.
Private Events Rental Application
For more information on our private event space, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Summit Club is a 100 seat bar located on the suite level. This new space has a rustic Colorado finish that helps create the perfect environment for meetings, cocktail receptions, and a variety of other events.
- Magnificent bar located in the center of the space, allowing an effortless flow during cocktail receptions.
- A seated balcony overlooking the stadium pitch is a great place to get a breath of fresh air.
- An embedded sound system, with 13 TVs, and A/V package, works great for large meetings.
Eighteen76 is a casual and relaxed 140 seat restaurant setting that is ideal for summer picnics, laid-back receptions and fundraising activities.
- Four (4) expansive opening garage doors, two (2) that open up to the street, and two (2) that open up into the stadium, ideal for summer time fun.
- 7 flat screen TV’s, all linked by a VGA cable that allows for simultaneous presentations, with an embedded sound system.
- Exterior patio street side or use of the South Concourse stadium side to expand capacity.
The Executive Club is an intimate setting for business meetings, small receptions, or celebrations.
- With finished wood floors and granite countertops, this is the most polished meeting space.
- Balcony seating overlooking the stadium pitch is a great space to take a break.
- Window shades to block out sun glare during daytime events.
The Party Suite is a more intimate setting for meetings and small presentations.
- Windows cover fifty percent of the room, providing great natural light.
- With a 3rd level location, this is the only room that gives you a view of the entire park.
- Two of everything, with double the counter tops, sinks, and mini fridges, this allows for efficient catering during meetings.
Each Suite allows the most intimate space available for any small function.
- Six lounge chairs offer a comfortable seat for small break-out discussions.
- The mini-fridge offers a way to keep beverages cold for your guests.
- The seated balcony allows you to take the meeting outside.
Victory Crossing is a professional setting for meetings and presentations.
- 12 chairs around a conference table.
- HDTV with an HDMI to enhance your presentations.
- Views of Downtown and the Rocky Mountains.
Looking to host 200-2,000 people? Our outdoor concourse spaces are great for large events and trade shows.
- WESTERN CONCOURSE - The spacious Western Concourse provides over 8,000 square feet, perfect for trade shows and large company picnics.
- EASTERN CONCOURSE - Over on the Eastern Concourse you get a similar space to its counterpart on the west, with a little more of an outdoor feel.
- SOUTH CONCOURSE - Looking for the full outdoor experience? The South Concourse is the place to be.
or send us an email at: email@example.com