Health & Safety
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park
For events taking place after MARCH 12th, 2022
- Masks are recommended and encouraged for all individuals while on-site at DSGP.
- If You’re Sick, Stay Home
- If you or any member of your party is feeling sick or has symptoms associated with COVID-19, please stay home, and do not come to DSGP.
- People who have COVID-19 symptoms should get tested right away and stay home except to get medical care.
- Click here to learn more about COVID-19 symptoms
- Assumption of Risk
- You must follow all stadium policies, including health and safety policies and posted instructions while in the stadium and on stadium grounds.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and those with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
- By entering the stadium and stadium grounds, you 1) acknowledge and voluntarily agree to assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and all strains, mutations and variations thereof, whether known now or in the future, by the virtue of your presence at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park and 2) are agreeing to all terms and conditions referred to on your ticket and online at TBD (link to the ticket terms) including compliance with the stadium’s health and safety policies. These policies are subject to change without notice.
- The health, safety and wellness of all of our guests is our top priority.
- If you see something, say something
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Park staff are available onsite to assist guests with questions. If you feel unsafe or are in need of emergency assistance, please contact the nearest event staff member.
- Guests can text 220-666-DSGP (3747) with their seat location, question or concern to DSGP personal. The sender will receive a response and event staff will respond to the seating section.