Intimate Indoor Spaces
The Chairman’s Club is an intimate setting for business meetings, small receptions, or celebrations.
- With finished wood floors and granite countertops this is the most polished meeting space.
- Balcony seating overlooking the stadium pitch is a great space to take a break.
- Window shades to block out sun glare during daytime events.
The Party Suite is a more intimate setting for meetings and small presentations.
- Windows cover fifty percent of the room, providing great natural light.
- With a 3rd level location, this is the only room that gives you a view of the entire park.
- Two of everything, with double the counter tops, sinks, and mini fridges, this allows for efficient catering during meetings.
Suites 1-6, 9-12 & 18-21
Each Suite allows the most intimate space available for any small function.
- Six lounge chairs, offer a comfortable seat for small break out discussions.
- Mini fridge offers a way to keep beverages cold for your guests.
- Seated balcony that allows you to take the meeting outside.
Victory Crossing is a professional setting for meetings and presentations
- 12 chairs around a conference table.
- HDTV with an HDMI to enhance your presentations.
- Views of Downtown and the Rocky Mountains.