DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment while ensuring the safety and security of our patrons. This A to Z Guide provides general information, venue policies, and answers to FAQs for guests while attending events inside the stadium. Any Guest Behavior disregarding these policies, as determined by facility management, can result in ejection from the venue.
Important Information and Phone Numbers
- DSGP Main Line: 303.727.3500
- Security: 303.727.3737
- Guest Relations: 303.727.3748, GuestRelations@DSGPark.com, or Info@DSGPark.com
- Need Assistance at an event? Text 220-666-DSGP (3747) with your seat location, question or issue and arena staff will assist you.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is committed to providing every guest with a comfortable and enjoyable experience at the Park, including Guests with disabilities. To accommodate Guests with disabilities, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park offers the following:
15 Minute / Drop-Off / Pick-Up Parking Zone:
- A 15 Minute Parking Zone is located on the West side of the stadium outside the Gate G entrance. Enter into the stadium complex via 60th Avenue and Drop – Off and Pick –Up is located on Victory Way between 60th Avenue and Prairie Parkway.
Accommodations for wheelchair seating are available both on the concourse and field level. For more information on accessible seating, please call the Box Office at 303-727-3535.
- Concourse: Sections 102, 104, 105, 107, 108, 109, 111, 115 – 120, 124, 126, 127, 129, 130, 131, 133.
- Field Level: Sections 132 – 134 and the Terrace
- The majority of designated spaces are located in Lots A, B and F. There are additional spaces located in Lots G and H. To access the designated spaces in all lots, please have a state issued handicap hangtag or license plate visible for parking staff so they can direct you to an appropriate lot. Accessible parking is available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Wheelchair escort services are provided by Guest Relations. Wheelchair escorts do not have to be set up in advance. Please let your nearest staff member know you need a wheelchair escort and Guest Relations will be called to assist. Please reach out to Guest Relations at 303.727.3748, by email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com or at the kiosk near Section 129 for further information.
For all Rapids games, guests three (3) years of age and older are required to have a ticket. Guests under the age of three (3) years may sit in a ticketed Guest’s lap.
Generally, for all concerts and special events, Guests two (2) years of age and older are required to have a ticket for entry.
Policies may vary for concerts and special events. For information pertaining to specific events, please call Guest Relations at 303.727.3748
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park strongly encourage responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. A summary of alcohol policies is listed below.
- Any guest who is impaired/intoxicated before entering DICK’S Sporting Goods Park may be denied entry into the facility. Any guest found intoxicated within DICK’S Sporting Goods Park and/or causing a disturbance, as determined by management, may be asked to leave the facility without refund and may be subject to further consequences.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Park does not allow outside alcohol to enter the stadium. Guests found with alcohol brought in from outside the stadium can be subject to ejection and citation by management.
- There is a limit of two (2) alcoholic beverages sold to or in possession of each guest, per ID check; this is subject to change based on venue management discretion or on an as needed event basis.
- To purchase alcohol, guests must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age and have one of the following forms of current identification.
- A current United States driver’s license
- A current United States military identification card
- A current passport
- A current government issued photo identification card
- Government Issued International IDs
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Park Management reserves the right to eject and cite any individuals under the age of twenty-one (21) who illegally purchase, posses, or consume alcohol or are visibly intoxicated. Individuals providing alcohol to those under twenty-one (21) will also be subject to ejection and citation.
- The cut-off time for alcohol sales varies by event.
- The cut-off time for Rapids games is the 70th minute. Alcohol cutoff times are subject to change without notice. Please contact any Guest Relations staff for more information.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Park does not allow alcohol (including bottled and/or unopened product) of any kind to leave the stadium.
- Some events may be designated as “non-alcohol” events. This means alcohol will not be served. For information regarding specific event policies, please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or by email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park welcomes service dogs utilized by Guests with disabilities. Service dogs must be harnessed, leashed, or tethered at all times, unless special circumstances exist, and will be required to rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. A Guest whose service dog poses a threat to the safety of other Guests and employees, or whose dog is not housebroken, may be asked to escort the dog off the premises. Any service dog that displays vicious behavior towards other Guests or employees may be denied entry or removed from the facility.
All other animals are prohibited.
Any questions pertaining to the presentation of the colors for the Colorado Rapids may be directed to the Colorado Rapids Front Office by calling 303.727.3726.
Individuals who would like to be considered for the singing of the National Anthem should send a video of a performer singing the National Anthem to either Mark Witte at firstname.lastname@example.org or Taylor Milner at email@example.com.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park has five (5) ATMs.
Inside the Gates
- Located on the South concourse at Section 118 by Eighteen76.
- Located inside Gate B
- Located next to Guest Relations at Section 129
Outside the Gates
- Located on the West side of the stadium next to the Ticket Office between Gates F and G.
- Soft-sided personal size bags, no larger than 14” x 14” x 6” are allowed into DICK’S Sporting Goods Park.
- Medical and diaper bags must be 14” x 14” x 6” or smaller are permitted.
- All permitted bags are subject to search both upon entry and within the stadium.
Oversized backpacks and bags are not permitted. See PROHIBITED ITEMS for a full list of all prohibited items. Please contact Guest Relations at 303-727-3748 for more information as the bag restrictions can vary for certain events and concerts.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is certified through Tri-County Health as a breastfeeding friendly public space.
Nursing mothers requesting a more private location to breastfeed may use the Nursing Suite located on the concourse at Section 125. The suite provides privacy, cleanliness and all necessities for nursing mothers including a fold down table, a chair and electrical outlet. Please visit Guest Relations on the concourse across from Section 129 for directions on how to access the suite. Baby changing stations can be found in all men’s, women’s and family restrooms.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park requests that all guests using bicycles and scooters on the property follow all safety regulations including following helmet laws, parking properly near bicycle racks out of the way of pedestrian and vehicular traffic, following all traffic laws and traveling at a safe speed.
There are bicycle racks located at all gate entrances into DICK’S Sporting Goods Park.
The Box Office is open for customer service and guest ticketing assistance during events ONLY. The Box Office is not open for ticket purchasing; all tickets must be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com and will only be delivered electronically.
Download the Altitude Presents mobile app prior to arrival at the venue for easy access to tickets. You can add your ticket to your mobile device (such as Apple Wallet or Google Pay) through the Altitude Presents mobile app.
Address / Location
- 6000 Victory Way Commerce City, CO 80022
- The Box Office is located between Gate G and Gate F on the west side of the stadium
Box Office Hours of Operations:
The Box Office is open 1.5 hours prior to an event (for a 7:30 game it will be open at 6:00 pm)
Email DICK’S Sporting Goods Park Box Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ticket Master Costumer Service: 1.800.653.8000 or help.ticketmaster.com
Fans are welcome to bring personal point and shoot cameras into DICK’S Sporting Goods Park. Cameras with telephoto or long interchangeable/detachable lenses longer than four inches and external flash (professional photography equipment) are not permitted inside DICK’S Sporting Goods Park at any time. Video recording devices, audio recording devices, monopods, bipods, tripods and selfie sticks are not prohibited at all times. GoPros and iPads are permitted for sporting events only, for use in compliance with the DICK’S Sporting Goods park photography and recording policies. Live streaming of any event is expressly prohibited. Video recording on any device is prohibited. Venue management reserves the right to deny any electronic device or camera accessory at their discretion.
For camera/recording device policies concerning a specific event, please contact Guest Relations at 303-727-3748.
Captioning is available for all Rapids games. Guests can access the complimentary closed captioning service on their mobile device by going to DSGP.VZPDigital.COM. All standard data rates will apply.
Guests can also visit Guest Relations across from Section 129 to borrow a device to utilize the closed captioning service.
Closed captioning for concerts and special events is available upon Guest request. Please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 at least seventy-two (72) business hours prior to event to schedule.
Are you a passionate fan who likes to support your Colorado Rapids? Then you should think about joining Centennial 38, the official supporters group for the Colorado Rapids. Centennial 38 is for the most vocal and active Rapids supporters both in the stadium and at community events. Drums, flags, chants and singing are commonplace when supporting the Rapids with Centennial 38. Members enjoy special privileges inside the stadium, and the group hosts the best pre-match tailgate, on the south side of the stadium, before every home game. Come join the group before a game at the tailgate, and inside the stadium during the game inside the stadium in the Supporters Sections 117 and 108. For tickets go to Reservations@C38SG.com. You can also find out more about Centennial 38 at Facebook.com/Centennial38 or http://C38SG.com.
All DICK’S Sporting Goods Park Guests are expected to maintain reasonable and appropriate behavior at all times. Any behavior disregarding the Code of Conduct, as determined by facility management, may result in ejection, arrest, citation or possible ban from DICK’S Sporting Goods Park.
Ejected guests will not receive a refund for their ticket(s) or be compensated in any way.
Inappropriate behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Disturbing other patrons’ enjoyment of the event
- Entering a restricted area, seating area or disabled seating section without the proper ticket
- Failing to comply with instructions from facility personnel
- Fighting or challenging others to fight
- Harassing, taunting or using offensive language against players, referees, performers, other guests or staff
- Interference with the event or participants of the event in any way
- Intoxication or disorderly conduct
- Sitting in a seat without the proper ticket
- Smoking inside the stadium
- Standing on chairs/seats/tables/platforms/railings
- Throwing, tossing, or discharging any object
- Using profanity and/or other offensive words and gestures
- Violating DICK’S Sporting Goods Park rules, regulations, or policies
- Violating any local, state or federal laws
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park management reserves the right to relocate, deny entry or eject any guest from the facility if demonstrating or displaying inappropriate behavior as determined by facility management.
Fans can text PARKHELP to 220-666-DSGP (3747) with their seat location and concern to DICK’S Sporting Goods Park personnel. The sender will receive a response and Event Staff will respond to the seating section. Texting instructions can be seen on the scoreboard and fascia screens around the Park. Standard texting and data rates will apply.
For any show or event-specific policies, please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748
During an event, guests are encouraged to express any compliments, comments or concerns at Guest Relations, located across from Section 129. After an event, please email GuestRelations@DSGPark.com to provide feedback.
The Memorable Moments Program at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park exists to elevate the guest and employee experience at all of our venues and events. We believe that Creating Memorable Moments SETS us apart and provides you, the guest, with the best possible experience.
Has a team member created a memorable moment for you? We want to hear about it! Email us at Memorable.Moments@TeamKSE.com to share your story.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park offers various concession locations that provide gluten-friendly and vegetarian options. Guests can visit the Guest Relations Kiosk at Section 129 for food guides, ingredient lists, and information regarding concession locations that accommodate food allergies and other dietary needs.
All event tickets for DICK’S Sporting Goods Park will be digital to allow for touchless scanning from mobile devices.
Please make sure your event tickets are displayed on your phone, located after the Ticket Terms & Conditions and Spectator Waiver.
There are FOUR entrances into DICK’S Sporting Goods Park:
- Quebec St. and E. 60th Avenue
- Quebec St. and Prairie Parkway (64th Avenue)
- 56th Avenue and Valentia Street
- Central Park and Prairie Parkway
From the East: take I-70 West; exit Central Park Blvd.; proceed North to 56th continue straight and it will lead you to Prairie Parkway OR turn left (West) on 56th; proceed to Valentia and turn right.
From the West: take I-70 East; exit Quebec; proceed North to 60th and turn right.
From the South: take I-25 South; merge onto 270 East; Quebec; proceed North to 60th and turn right.
Unless specifically authorized by Kroenke Sports and Entertainment, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is a No Drone Zone. Operation of drones or any other unmanned aircraft/vehicle is strictly prohibited. Violators are subject to ejection, citation and arrest.
- North concourse above the Terrace.
- This elevator service from the main concourse to the Supporters Terrace, as well as seating for guests with disabilities at the bottom of Sections 132-135.
- Suite Lobby elevator is located in the West building that services both suite levels.
In the event of an emergency at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, please follow the directions from the Public-Address announcements, signage throughout the stadium, emergency personnel and venue staff. Please contact venue staff with any questions or concerns and they will put you in contact with the appropriate venue representative.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park requires that all patrons entering the venue pass through a walk-through metal detector. Alternative accommodations for screening will be provided to those who need it. Guests who refuse screening will be denied entry. All permitted bags are subject to search both upon entry and within the arena.
Any guests attempting to or entering the field of play or performance area, will be immediately ejected, banned and subject to arrest, prosecution and/or other disciplinary measures determined by venue management. See CODE OF CONDUCT for more information.
These facilities are larger, private restrooms for families with small children. Family restrooms also contain changing tables for use by families with small children. There are three family restrooms on the main concourse level located behind Sections 101, 111 and 129. For your additional convenience all public restroom facilities also have diaper-changing stations.
First Aid is staffed by certified medical personnel and is located on the North concourse under the scoreboard. Paramedics are available during all events and regularly patrol the venue. Please contact any staff member for assistance.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is committed to providing high quality food and beverage options for guests throughout the venue during this time.
- Food and beverage operations will maintain the highest standards of compliance with current health and safety regulations. Distancing guidelines will be displayed to allow for proper line queuing.
- There are only two concession locations that accept cash, Section 113 and Section 122.
The following items may NOT be brought into the stadium:
- Glass bottles of any kind.
- Outside food or beverage of any kind.
- Aluminum or metal cans of any kind.
Guests must dispose of or return to their vehicles any unauthorized items prior to entering the facility. Items will not be stored, secured or kept for return by DICK’S Sporting Goods Park.
Empty, clear plastic bottles measuring 32oz or less may be brought into the facility and filled at any water fountain. DICK’S Sporting Goods Park also allows one (1) clear plastic factory sealed water bottle per guest, with the labels removed, into the facility.
For special dietary needs (including gluten allergies), infant needs, medical concerns and policies for concerts and special events, please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or by email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com.
Guest Relations Representatives are at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park to ensure that all guests have a safe, enjoyable experience. Guest Relations is located on the West side of the stadium across from Section 129 on the main concourse.
In addition, there are Guest Relations representatives located throughout the stadium to provide information and assistance. You may contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or by email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com with any other questions.
During an event, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park provides a lost and found service for its guests during events at the Guest Relations Kiosk located on the main concourse across from Section 129. Found items should be taken to this location or given to a Guest Relations Representative. Any guest who has lost an item should go to the Guest Relations Kiosk to claim the item.
After an event, to check on or claim a lost and found item please visit here , or for immediate assistance please call 303.727.3748
Lost and found items will be logged and kept for fourteen (14) calendar days. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity after this holding period. DICK’S Sporting Goods Park management assumes no responsibility for items lost at events. Any credit/debit card turned in to our lost and found that is not picked up by the end of the event will be shredded and destroyed for safety purposes.
Should you become separated from your child or someone in your party with special needs, you should proceed to Guest Relations, located on the West side of the stadium across from Section 129. Guest Relations representatives will accompany lost guests to this location and keep in contact with other staff members in the building to ensure the party is reunited.
Beginning on March 1, 2022, guests are no longer required to wear masks during events taking place at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park unless wearing a facemask is required for an specific event listed. Per CDC guidelines, masks are highly recommended for guests who are considered high risk.
Fans experiencing displeasure at a Rapids game, concert or special event due to unpleasant, rowdy, harassing or otherwise obnoxious fans who are not following the DICK’S Sporting Goods Park Code of Conduct, may or text PARKHELP to 220-666-DSGP (3747) with their seat location and concern to DICK’S Sporting Goods Park personnel. The sender will receive a response and Event Staff will respond to the seating section. Standard texting and data rates will apply.
Texting Instructions to 220-666-DSGP (3747)
Text example: PARKHELP Section 116, guy in row 12 has a flask.
Participation in our service is free of charge but standard carrier text messaging & data charges will apply.
Text STOP, END, QUIT, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE, STOPALL to 69050 to be removed from any list and end subscription to the service.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park has nearly 5,000 parking spaces located on its grounds. PARK MAP
- Lot A and Lot AA provide parking to the General Public and Permit Holders and are located on the East side of the stadium and directly outside of Gate A.
- Note: During a Colorado Rapids game this is reserved for Season Ticket Members.
- Lot B and Lot BB provide parking to the General Public and are located on the East side of the stadium and directly outside of Gates B and C.
- Lots C, D, and E provide parking to General Public and are located on the Southeast side of the stadium.
- Lot F provides parking to the General Public and Permit Holders and is located on the Southwest side of the stadium and outside of Gate F.
- Lots G and H provide parking to the General Public and are located on the West side of the stadium.
- VIP Lots provides parking to Permit Holders and is located on the South side of the stadium, directly outside of Gates D and E.
- Note: During a Colorado Rapids game VIP West is reserved for those who have a Supporter Lot pass
- 15 Minute Parking Zone is located on West side of the stadium outside of Gate G.
- Access to the 15 Minute Parking Zone at the conclusion of events may be delayed due to an exiting crowd.
- Parking for Guests with Disabilities
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Park has more than 100 parking spaces for guests with disabilities. The majority of designated spaces are located in Lots A, B and F. There are additional spaces located in Lots G and H. To access the designated spaces in all lots, please have a state issued handicap hangtag or license plate visible for parking staff so they can direct you to the appropriate lot. Parking for guests with disabilities is available on a first-come first-served basis.
- Bus and RV Parking
- Bus and RV Parking is allowed in any of our open parking lots. Buses and RV’s may not stay on-site overnight.
- Motorcycle Parking
- We do not have a designated area for motorcycles.
For the safety and security of our guests, the following items are NOT permitted into the facility:
- Animals (service animals permitted)
- Any form of marijuana
- Any missile / projectile like objects
- Any other devices that may potentially interfere with, harm, and/or distract any sports or event participant, other guest, audio or audio/visual telecast or recording of the game, or any technology related service proved by the venue
- Audio/video recording devices including, but not limited to, Google Glass and other similar technology
- Bags or backpacks larger than 14 in. x 14 in. x 6 in.
- Camera monopods/bipods/tripods
- Drones and other unmanned aerial devices
- External flash camera units
- Fireworks, smoke bombs, etc.
- Glass containers, aluminum cans, canteens, Bota bags or Camelbacks
- Hard case containers (coolers, briefcases, or containers of any size)
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Inflatable objects (beach balls, latex balloons, etc.)
- Interchangeable/detachable camera lenses
- Large umbrellas / golf umbrellas / umbrellas with a pointed end
- Laser pointers/pens
- Other items as determined by facility management
- Outside alcohol
- Outside food and beverages
- Selfie sticks
- Skateboards, roller blades, roller skates, roller shoes, etc.
- Stickers or flyers
- Streamers of any kind
- Suitcases, beach bags, equipment bags, etc.
- Weapons of any kind (i.e. knives, pepper spray, stun-guns, any concealed weapons, firearms, and any ammunition or accessories to weapons)
- Un-approved pamphlets, handouts, advertisements, etc.
- Vuvuzelas, Air horns or whistles of any kind
The following items ARE permitted into the facility:
- Empty, clear plastic bottles measuring 32oz or less
- Clear plastic factory sealed water bottles, one (1) per guest, with label removed
- Soft-sided bags no larger than 14” x 14” x 6”. All bags are subject to search prior to entry
- Small, compact umbrellas with no metal points
- iPads and GoPros are permitted for sporting events only
Venue management reserves the right to handle each occurrence on a case-by-case basis. There are no check-in areas or lockers available at the venue. All bags, jackets and guests are subject to search upon entering the facility.
Some events such as concerts, international games, select family events and other sanctioned events may have varying policies signs. Please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or by email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com for stadium policies during special events.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park has a NO re-entry policy. Any guest that exits DICK’S Sporting Goods Park for any reason will not be permitted back into the stadium.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park provides a designated rideshare, passenger pick-up/drop-off, and taxi service prior to and after the event. Located on the west side of the stadium outside Gate G.
For information on Season Ticket Memberships call, 303.825.GOAL (4625) or visit www.ColoradoRapids.com.
The Season Ticket Member Headquarters is located at Section 119 on Rapids game days. Current season ticket members can visit the Season Ticket Member Headquarters and Membership Services Executives will be on site throughout the match to answer questions and address concerns.
- DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is committed to providing world-class sports and entertainment, while ensuring the safety and security of our patrons.
- Security: 727.3737
- For a list of Prohibited Items, see the Rules & Regulations page.
- Due to enhanced security policies, all guests will be required to pass through a walk-through metal detector upon entry.
Guests will be treated in a professional and courteous manner by all stadium and team personnel. KSE is dedicated to the principles of equality for all guests. Guests will be treated fairly without regard to age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, disability, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. Guests wearing head coverings, loose fitting or bulky garments may undergo additional security screening but will not be asked to remove any religious head coverings unless absolutely necessary to undergo additional screenings. These additional screenings may, upon request, take place in a private location out of public view and with a security officer of the same gender as the guest. Guests needing additional assistance due to a disability will also be afforded these same options.
Guests may report any violation to: Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or email: GuestRelations@DSGPark.com
Did you SEE something suspicious in or around DICK’S Sporting Goods Park? Then SAY something! Report suspicious activity to event staff or local authorities. Together we can make DICK’S Sporting Goods Park safer. “If You See Something, Say Something”TM is a national campaign from the Department of Homeland Security to raise public awareness of the indicators of terrorism and terrorism related crime, as well as the importance of reporting suspicious activity to state and local law enforcement.
Report suspicious activity to 303.727.3737
Guest can also text their concerns using the PARKHELP system. Text PARKHELP with seat location and concern to 220-666-DSGP (3747). Standard texting rates will apply.
Together with KultureCity, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park is working to provide an inclusive and seamless experience for all guests with sensory processing needs. To support this initiative, Sensory Bags are available for guests to check out at the Guest Relations Kiosk, across from Section 129, at no cost. Bags include a special badge for guest recognition, fidget tools, noise-canceling headphones and other resources. Please contact a Guest Relations Representative for assistance or additional information.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park holds a general policy welcoming signs, banners and flags during events. The following rules/regulations apply to all signs, banners, flags and posters entering DICK’S Sporting Goods Park.
- Item may not obstruct facility signage
- Item may not be attached to a pole or holding device of any kind
- Item may not exceed 22” x 28” in size
- A flag may be on a PVC pipe no longer than 3’ long and ½” wide
- Item may not contain or display any profane, offensive, graphic, political, obscene language and/or pictures as determined by facility/event management
- Item may not be, in any way, taped, glued or secured using an adhesive agent of any kind
- The hanging of the banner, flag, or sign may not in any way damage the stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, or any stadium property
- Item may not obstruct the view of other guests or create a safety hazard as determined by facility/event management
- Item may not be constructed of wood, metal, or any other material that may cause harm to others
- Item may not contain commercial or political messages or violate the DICK’S Sporting Goods Park Code of Conduct
- No whiteboards / markers
In the event a banner, flag, or sign does not meet the above guidelines, items will not be stored, secured, or kept for return by DICK’S Sporting Goods Park.
Some events such as concerts, international matches, or special events may have specific policies regarding signs/banners/flags/posters. Please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 for event specific information.
Smoking, chewing tobacco and alternative smoking devices (electronic or vapor) are only permitted in the designated smoking area. The general smoking area is located on the Eighteen76 patio. Guests must have a valid ticket to access this area.
Any guests smoking in a non-designated area will be subject to ejection. Any form of marijuana consumption is prohibited on DICK’S Sporting Goods Park property.
Gates B – G are open for most events. After half-time or intermission, guests must enter through Gates C or F, as all other gates are for egress only
Strollers are allowed into DICK’S Sporting Goods Park. Should they not fit under your seat, they may be checked in at the Guest Relations kiosk located on the concourse across from Section 129 at your own risk.
The Rapids Supporters Section is Section 117. Flags, banners, musical instruments, singing and other passionate support of the team at home games will all be encouraged, making the Supporters Section the place to be for Colorado’s most enthusiastic soccer fans. The Supporters Section are designed for adults. Younger fans may enter if they are accompanied by an adult. For tickets visit: http://home.c38sg.com/
Fans located in the designated Supporter Section will need to follow the Fan Code of Conduct and the Prohibited items policy. DICK’S Sporting Goods Park management reserves the right to deny any item as determined by facility / event management. Below is a list of items only permitted in the designated Supporters Section:
- Approved drums and musical instruments
- Signs, banners and flags, following the SIGN, BANNER, and FLAG policy.
- Flag poles 6’ tall and made out of ½” PVC pipe.
- Confetti – when thrown straight up into the air during a time of celebration.
** Note these items may only be brought into the stadium at the designated time through the C38 gate or pre-arranged by stadium management
- Vuvuzelas, air horns or whistles
- Standing on seats
- Confetti – when thrown at or on the field, during the run of play, or at an individual, referee, player, staff, or anyone else
- Streamers of any kind
- Visiting team apparel
- Pyro / Smoke Devices
Tailgating is allowed in all stadium lots; however, please respect fellow fans by only occupying one (1) parking space. Tailgating should take place directly behind your vehicle or in adjacent landscape areas only. You may not block other parking spaces, walkways or any aisle ways with tents, trailers, chairs, coolers, or barbeques.
Note: All barbeques must use a controlled flame. Open fires using logs, charcoal, or wood barbeques grills of any kind are strictly prohibited. Propane tanks must be less than 20lbs. Violators will be prosecuted.
The Altitude Authentics main store is located on the West concourse. Team Store access will be available during Rapids games via the inside of the stadium.
Other in-stadium locations include:
- Southeast concourse next to Gate C, across from Section 112/113
- Top of Section 107
Ticket sales tables are located Sections 106, 119 and 126. These tables allow Guests to get information regarding single game tickets, season ticket memberships and group tickets.
Child Entry: For all Rapids games, guests three (3) years of age and older are required to have a ticket. Guests under the age of three (3) years may sit in a ticketed Guest’s lap.
Policies may vary for concerts and special events. Please contact Guest Relations at 303.727.3748 or email at GuestRelations@DSGPark.com. Generally, for concerts and special events, guests two (2) years of age and older are required to have a ticket for entry.
Duplicate Tickets: The facility is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event duplicate copies appear, the facility reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders involved.
Re-Entry: There is NO re-entry into the facility.
Resale of Tickets: Transfer and resale of tickets you purchase is available.
Reschedule Policy: In general, if a game or event is cancelled, no refunds will be issued if the event is rescheduled, as you will be issued tickets to attend the rescheduled performance. You may also be provided the opportunity to exchange your ticket for a ticket, comparable in price and location, to another similar event as designated by venue management except as otherwise proved by law.
Lost or stolen tickets: Lost tickets may be replaced by emailing BoxOffice-CS@TeamKSE.com. With the ticket scanning system at DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, new tickets are subject to a $25 per ticket replacement fee. In accordance, the lost/stolen tickets will be deactivated and anyone attempting to use them will be denied entry to the building. If tickets are believed stolen, the account holder must file a police report with his/her local law enforcement agency and provide the Box Office with a copy. Once this has been done, the tickets reported as stolen will be replaced.
Patrons are required to show their ticket if asked by stadium staff/management.
DICK’S Sporting Goods Park and the Colorado Rapids welcome visiting supporters to our home. We encourage visiting supporters to proudly support their team. The official seating location for visiting team supporters and groups is Section 136. Vocal and ardent fans of visiting teams should request to sit in this Section for their overall enjoyment of the game. Visiting Team supporters wishing to purchase tickets to any Rapids home game may do so by calling 303.825 GOAL (4625).
Water refill stations are located throughout the main concourse and suite levels of the stadium, most often just outside or near restrooms.